What we do
We help innovators in B.C. access funding, launch their ideas and connect with the experts they need to build great companies.
Our scope of responsibility is to:
- Deliver programs to help technology start-ups grow and create jobs in B.C.
- Offer a spectrum of business development and partnership opportunities responsive to industry needs
- Support B.C. entrepreneurs and companies at all stages of growth, offering tools, resources and expert guidance
- Build the capacity of B.C. companies to access global markets and attract new investment
- Curate and facilitate strong relationships between industry and B.C. public post-secondary institutions
- Provide policy and program advice to government to foster innovation and commercialization of B.C. technologies
- Work with regional partners to ensure the benefits of technology and innovation are felt around the province