What we do
We help innovators in B.C. access funding, launch their ideas and connect with the expertsA person with extensive knowledge or ability based on research, experience, or occupation and in a particular area of study. they need to build great companies.
Our scope of responsibility is to:
- Deliver programs to help technologyScience or knowledge put into practical use to solve problems or invent useful tools. start-ups grow and create jobs in B.C.
- Offer a spectrum of business development and partnership opportunities responsive to industry needs
- Support B.C. entrepreneurs and companies at all stages of growth, offering tools, resources and expertA person with extensive knowledge or ability based on research, experience, or occupation and in a particular area of study. guidance
- Build the capacity of B.C. companies to access global markets and attract new investment
- Curate and facilitate strong relationships between industry and B.C. public post-secondary institutions
- Provide policy and program advice to government to foster innovationA new method, idea or product. and commercialization of B.C. technologies
- Work with regional partners to ensure the benefits of technology and innovation are felt around the province