Innovate BC and Riipen partner to bridge the skills and talent gap in BC
We are excited to announce our new partnership with Riipen. Riipen, a B.C. built company, is a web-based Science or knowledge put into practical use to solve problems or invent useful tools. platform that bridges the skills gap by connecting emerging talent and educators to organizations through meaningful project-based experiences that embeds real-world industry projects into higher education curriculum.
Riipen is an alumnus of Innovate BC’s Venture Acceleration Program, through our partners at SFU VentureLabs, and we are proud to be collaborating with them now on a different initiative. Born as a student project in 2013 at the University of Victoria, Riipen has grown their platform to host 20,000+ students and young professionals, 3,500+ companies, and 200+ education institutions across North America.
This collaboration was designed so that both organizations would be able to benefit from each other’s areas of specialization, knowledge, tools, and resources.
Benefits of participating in Riipen:
Exclusive Riipen benefits to Innovate BC partners:
- 50% discount off Annual License platform subscriptions
- Participate in up to 10 assignments/projects
- Post unlimited project scopes to the Riipen Marketplace
- Launch up to 5 recruitment Challenges
- Post up to 5 job postings
- Create up to 10 user profiles
- Branded company profile
- Private 1-on-1 on-boarding session
- Dedicated Client Success Coordinator
- Project + Talent Pool reporting and analytics
- Ongoing technology support & live chat